Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 4 . . . First Visit to Subok Clinic

Javier: Wake up early today, bath and get ready to go clinic to get my Vitamin K injection. It's my first time in daddy's Tucson, unlike the usual him, he drove extremely slow and careful i.e. slowing down over the bumpy pavement and normal corners. All the way there and nurse advise, "sorry no more 'stock', please call again in the next few days to check if we have it before coming over" :



Nice warm bath and then my Breakfast Milk!


Gong xi gong xi.. all set to go!


I learnt this from my auntiesss.. the sailormoon pose!


Time to sleep, doggy... please keep watch for Javier yah.

1 comment:

DC said...

Hehehe.. cute eh.. the early days are one of the best.. curious yet not able to do anything.. must wonder what goes through their minds at these times :)